Next Meeting: July 7, 2016, Room C, Lawrence Public Library, 7:00 p.m.
Announcements: Intro new folks, e-mails, FB, website. Possible future speakers Tamara Cash Community Village Lawrence, Eileen Horn city/county Sustainability Coordinator re: STAR (Community Rating System), Dani Dressler CDAC (Community Development Advisory Committee).
Approval: of June 2th LAN minutes.
Treasurer’s report: Cindy Suenram.
Update from City Planning Dept: Becky Pepper, city planner.
No speaker for July meeting.
Current city/neighborhood issues:
– City Budget – LAN Chamber proposal to the city.
– Progress on Intermodal Facility at KU. Steve Evans
– The Lawrence trail loop update. Charlie Bryan
- Proposed water drainage amendment related to lot size. Ted Boyle
- HERE project disaster, parking/neighborhood solutions ongoing.
- Parking code reviewing-duplex issues, ongoing.
- 9th Street Corridor progress.
- Oread Guidelines/Overlay District repeat HRC unanimous approval. PC will hear again in July.
- Melinda Henderson legislative update.
Reports from advisory committees if present:
-VEC, Melinda Henderson
-Affordable Housing Coalition Update / housing trust.
-Neighborhood Resource Officer.