Lawrence Public Library 7:00 p.m
Announcements: Intro new folks, e-mails, FB, website, future speakers Porter Arneill- Director of Arts and Culture-February, Megan Gilliland-Lawrence Listens, Robert Baker-affordable housing.
Approval: of December LAN minutes.
Treasurer’s report: Cindy Suenram.
Update from City Planning and Development Dept: Becky Pepper ( January 2016 Update for LAN)
Speaker: Mary Miller City Planner – Draft, Urban Agriculture code amendments.
-LAN election results:
Chair: Candice Davis, Vice Chair: Kirk McClure, Secretary: Charlie Bryan, Treasurer: Cindy Suenram.
-Meetings of LAN members on behalf of LAN? Chair– 12-4-15 meeting with CC member, 12-7-15 meeting with PC member, STAR meeting at the library 12-9-15, meeting with Arts Commissioner 12-11-15. Other member reports?
– Current city/neighborhood issues- So. Point Project-letter sent, parking code amendments- duplex issues-mid January-resend letter, downtown grocery, 9th street project, neighborhood overlay district progress-Oread/East Lawrence, city appointments.
Reports from advisory committees if present:
- Pedestrian Coalition- Safe Routes to Schools
- The Lawrence trail loop
- LiveWell Built Environment Workgroup
- Citizen Advisory Committee Art District, 9th street corridor
- Affordable Housing Coalition Update / housing trust
- Neighborhood Resource Officer, Neighborhood Reports