Lawrence Public Library 7:00 p.m.
- Announcements: Intro new folks, e-mails, FB, website, possible future speakers Robert Baker-affordable housing, Megan Gilliland-Lawrence Listens
- Approval: of November LAN minutes
- Treasurer’s report: Cindy Suenram
- Update from City Planning and Development Dept.: Becky Pepper
- LAN elections – Chair: Candice Davis, Vice Chair: Kirk McClure,
Secretary: Charlie Bryan, Treasurer: Cindy Suenram. Other nominations may be made from the floor
- Fireworks ban – Melinda Henderson
- Other current city/neighborhood issues – So. Point Project, parking code amendment-mid January, downtown grocery, 9th street project, neighborhood overlay districts, meeting with the mayor, city appointments, CC concerns
- H2020 – CC accepts H2020 committee recommendations. Request Neighborhood Chapter revision
- Pedestrian Coalition – Safe Routes to Schools. The Lawrence trail loop
- LiveWell Built Environment Workgroup.
- Citizen Advisory Committee Art District, 9th street corridor
- Affordable Housing Coalition Update / housing trust
- Neighborhood Resource Officer
- Neighborhood Reports